Harris silicone sealant tube 25g High Temperature Grey (pack of 4)
Some Prices may not be valid due to fluctuation of dollar & import prices.
Prices will be confirmed after your order is placed.
- HARRIS High Temp Silicone sealant resists temperatures up to 602°F (316C).
- It replaces O.E.M. silicone gasketing material in addition to paper and rubber gaskets.
- Has a temperature range of -100°F to 602°F (-73°C to 316°C)
- After application sealant will be cured in 10 – 12 hours.
- Ideal for headers, intake manifolds, valve covers, timing chain covers, etc.